Job Title: Line Operator
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate Production Lines for Manufacturing Faculty
- Perform preventative maintenance and daily support of production and/ or processing equipment.
- Perform maintenance tasks both electrical and mechanical
- Perform troubleshooting and repair work as directed
- Lead changeovers on the lines according to schedule
- Thoroughly and accurately complete required documents, logs, etc.
- Performs other duties as required
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot and diagnose equipment issues during production operation
- Previous Supervisory Experience or personal willingness to become a Supervisor
- Ability to work around heavy Machinery
- Strong mechanical and electrical experience
- Skilled in Hydraulics and Pneumatics.
- Changeover and set-up experience
- Strong organizational and have good communication skills by following and understanding directions; ask questions to ensure full comprehension and effective communication (verbal and written) of problems, issues and concerns
- Demonstrate a strong technical and mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to work on multiple tasks at the same time and manage one’s time productively
- Must be able to make adjustments or repair equipment in a timely manner, try new solutions and take risks
- Must demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, drive and rapidly adjust priorities when needed.
- Must become competent on operations of all machinery on each production line
- Manufacturing experience
- Experience in a production setting preferable.
- Must be reliable and have the willingness to learn
- Willing to work within weekends
- Willing to work within where needed in a 24/7/365 Manufacturing Operation
- Paid Vacation Time
- Full Benefits paid for Employee
- Opportunity for advancement
REQUIREMENTS/ WORKING CONDITIONS
- Must be flexible to work any shift
- Able to work well with others
- Physically able to perform the essential duties of the position
- Wants to be a part of a winning culture